Brisbane introductory culinary arts scholarship for domestic and international students, Australia
Each year approximately 1400 students from over 20 countries choose to study with Le Cordon Bleu Australia at its campuses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Students love the relaxed, cosmopolitan nature of these cities and the opportunity to work in world-class businesses located in iconic tourism destinations.
1. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements as set out for each scholarship.
2. Applicants will be assessed according to the *assessment criteria set out for each scholarship.
3. Recipients agree to become ambassadors of Le Cordon Bleu, undertaking activities agreed as reasonable and acceptable by the scholarship recipient and Le Cordon Bleu including: attending recruitment events; answering enquiries of prospective students; and contributing short articles and images for newsletters and blogs.
4. The Scholarship is not transferable and the recipient must commence the programme in July 2018. 5. The Scholarship recipient must be enrolled on a full-time basis.
6. The recipient must successfully meet the study requirements of each stage of the programme and adhere to programme rules to be awarded each consecutive period of fee waiver.
7. If the scholarship recipient fails any subject during the programme they are financially responsible for any re-enrolment costs and fees.
8. Scholarship is a tuition fee waiver or reduction only.
9. Recipients will be liable to pay any non-tuition fee items which may be required for the programme.
AREAS OF INTEREST/BENEFITS
Diplôme de Cuisine – Certificate III in Commercial Cookery | $5,000 will be deducted from the final invoice
Diplôme de Pâtisserie – Certificate III in Pâtisserie | $5,000 will be deducted from the final invoice
Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management | $10,000 deducted from final invoice of Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management