Fully Funded Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarships in the UK, 2018
The International Development Department, University of Birmingham, is pleased to offer one scholarship for our MSc in International Development (Governance and State-building), for the academic year starting in September 2018. The scholarship is provided by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation and is for a two-year program, with the successful candidate undertaking the full MSc program, with a one year internship being integral to the program. The internship will consist of six months with IDD and six months with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation in London.
AREAS OF INTEREST
MSc in International Development (Governance and State-building)
The entry requirements consist of:
1. A first class Honours degree or equivalent from an approved university.
2. Good written and spoken English. For those whose first language is not English, evidence of this capacity is required. Applicants should reach at least level 6.5 in the IELTS or 580 /93 for TOEFL. Please check the University website for more information on English language requirements.
3. Applicants must be African nationals domiciled (or permanent residents) in an African country. Preference will be given to scholarship candidates living in Sub-Saharan Africa.
1. Full tuition fee
2. Air fare to and from the United Kingdom and visa
3. Monthly stipend of £950 for 18 months
4. Arrival allowance of £950